Our stay at Il Bargello was like a honeymoon without even being on our honeymoon. Upon our arrival, we were met by the lovely Allison who was very accommodating and knowledgeable about sites, museums and restaurants – as well as the best places for shopping in town. The Canadian-Italian owner, Gabriella was a gem. She was ever so helpful with information, reservations and wonderful regarding our luggage mix-up at the airport – She actually went out and picked it up for us! WOW! The location was superb, as all the major sites and museums were all within a 10 – 15 min. walk. Our room was very clean and nicely appointed with a modern bathroom and all the amenities that any Canadian girl can ask for. I can still smell the freshness of the crisp sheets. Breakfasts were ample and delicious and there was never a problem enjoying a luscious cappuccino on the rooftop terrace. However, my best memories will be sipping a glass of red wine looking up at the starry night overlooking Florence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of Florence's newest gems situated in a 15th century building in the very heart of downtown Florence. Our cosy, completely NON-smoking home was entirely renovated in 2004. All the rooms have their own private en-suite bathroom with shower, air conditioning, hair dryer, telephone and free wireless internet connection. Also accessible to all of our guests, is a roof-top terrace with a spectacular view of downtown Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Il Bargello B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Bargello Hotel Florence
- Il Bargello Bed And Breakfast