We were in florence for 4 nights in April. I found Il Bargello through TripAdvisor (of course!) and everything we heard was correct. It is true - the hikes up the stone steps are arduous, but once inside we found a haven of peace, quiet, and warmth. Gabriella seems to speak every language beautifully, which makes getting information on places to go and things to do very easy. She and Massimo are devoted to their guests, to the point of going to the airport for me to retrieve a forgotten cellphone - mille grazie! The room was immaculate, the private bathroom was new and more than comfortable, and the rooftop patio a perfect way to unwind and get the flavor of Florence. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of Florence's newest gems situated in a 15th century building in the very heart of downtown Florence. Our cosy, completely NON-smoking home was entirely renovated in 2004. All the rooms have their own private en-suite bathroom with shower, air conditioning, hair dryer, telephone and free wireless internet connection. Also accessible to all of our guests, is a roof-top terrace with a spectacular view of downtown Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Il Bargello B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Bargello Hotel Florence
- Il Bargello Bed And Breakfast