The IL Bargello Bed and Breakfast embodied for us the spirit of Florence. This family owned property is managed with pride and care. The hospitality of Gabriella and her team was outstanding. They are warm and welcoming and have a wealth of knowledge and provide very reliable restaurant recommendations (thanks Lynn!). Our room was lovely and spotless.It is very conveniently located within the core of the museum area. In the morning you have a nice array of breakfast items to select from and they are ready to make you a delicious espresso or cappaccino - what more could you want? My husband and I had a wonderful experience staying at this bed and breakfast and were fortunate to have a lovely room with its own private balcony.
- Also Known As:
- Il Bargello Hotel Florence
- Il Bargello Bed And Breakfast
- Il Bargello Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of Florence's newest gems situated in a 15th century building in the very heart of downtown Florence. Our cosy, completely NON-smoking home was entirely renovated in 2004. All the rooms have their own private en-suite bathroom with shower, air conditioning, hair dryer, telephone and free wireless internet connection. Also accessible to all of our guests, is a roof-top terrace with a spectacular view of downtown Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Il Bargello B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.