“Best cocktails I've ever had” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #78 of 2,020 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: I'Margaritaio is not a restaurant but a CocktailBar specialized in Magaritas: you can taste more than 30 flavours.During Happy Hour(from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm)for all cocktails you pay only 4€. Also we have a little food menu: tortillas with sauces, nachos oven baked with cheese and guacamole, mexican sauces, chili with meat,grilled chicken, jalapeno, cactus..More.. Stuffed quesadillas, chicken wings and pork ribs. Also you can taste differents cocktails, very special mojitos more than 20 flavours (black, cedar ,malibu, mirto of Sardinia etc.). Excellent shots, wines and quality beers to satisfy every palate. Finally we have hot drinks: tea, herbal tea, coffe and camomile. Look the pictures. The local is an old prison of 1300 with stone walls and furnished by antiques. THIS BAR HAS BEEN WRONG PENALIZED FROM THE SITE.
Perth, Australia
“Best cocktails I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Wandered into this place after seeing the charming little entrance, AMAZING COCKTAILS, best I've ever had. Happy hour was 5.30-8.30 and 4 Euro for a gigantic cocktail, usually 7 so good value anyway. Fast, friendly service, amazing presentation, you should definitely go here (though they are super filling so don't have a large meal beforehand)

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

New York City, New York
“Good Cocktails and Food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

The place is unique and must like ... I prefer the more modern but the margaritas are good very big and you end up with difficulty, the food really tasty.The margaritaio is cool!

• Visited July 2013