“Fantastic food, innovative menu and wonderful service.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #49 of 1,874 Restaurants in Florence
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Touch Florence is the first restaurant in Florence that offers an Interactive Ipad Menu featuring pictures and videos of how they food is made. Our menu changes daily because we only choose the freshest,highest quality ingredients from the market. We pride ourselves, in top-notch service and preparing authentic,wholesome Italian dishes with a contemporary twist. Touch Florence also offers a variety of cooking classes,a complete experience that starts with selecting seasonal produce from the market to working in our kitchen under the guidance of our executive chef.
“Fantastic food, innovative menu and wonderful service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

The staff are friendly, genuine and the host speaks excellent English (if that's important to you). The service was terrific. The food was really something special. We had the "Chef's Table", which is essentially a degustation menu - and had the host select a local wine. We couldn't have been happier. I would return to this restaurant in a heartbeat - you won't be disappointed.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
TouchFlorence_18r, Proprietario at Touch Florence, responded to this review, October 16, 2012

Thanks for the compliments about my english :) !!!
I'm glad you liked our Chef's Table ...
Thanks ... Max Touch Florence !!!

Tel Aviv, Israel
“Great meal, wonderful service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I was passing by the restaurant when I started talking with the owner. I asked to see the menu and he brought me an iPad with the menu on it. The menu has pictures of the servings as well as descriptions of how the food is prepared, some history about the restaurant as well as short cv's of the three guys who opened it. This is a relatively new place and then owners are ambitious and want to make a go of it. I checked it out on trip advisor at night and the next day sent a query about getting a reservation the next night. They answer within minutes. When we went in it was very quite and relaxing. We were greeted with champagne on the house. When I ordered steak asking for about 300 grams they said that they usually serve 800-1000 grams so my wife and I decided to order one for the two of us. They did not ask how we wanted the steaks so I decided they must know what they are doing and waited patiently. We had a starter that was excellent, spaghetti with clams and mussels. They brought out the steak so we could approve it before they started grilling it. A thing of beauty. A thick slice of roast beef with the rib in, picture perfect color and marbelling. We could not wait for the steak to be served. It was perfection. Nicely seared on the outside but just rare as it should be on the inside. Pieces were sliced off the bone and the bone was served to. It has been a long time since I had a steak this good. There was no salt and pepper on the table. They were not needed. I am used to using a lot of salt but this was so good just the way it was served. I think the menu changes nightly and that the steak is always on the menu. I hope so for you. I just do not know why the place was so quiet. There was only 1 other party when we where there. It has got to be because it is a new place. Do yourselves a favor and eat here. After word of mouth gets out the place will probably be full all the time. Then the prices will go up. Enjoy it now when the owners are still struggling and enthusiastic. It will promise you a premium meal at a really reasonable price. We enjoyed the meal from start to finish. I am sure you will too. Next time I am back in Florence this will be the first place I have dinner and not my last dinner. Really, do yourselves and the owners a favor and try it. I would hate to see it closed before I can get back here again.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
The greatest satisfaction in our work is to meet people like you who are very attentive to the details of the service they receive.
Thank you so much for the wonderful review.

Touch Florence Staff !!!
Logy Bay, Newfoundland, Canada
“Delicious restaurant close to Duomo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

My girlfriend and I decided on this restaurant as the place to spend out second night in Florence after it was recommended by our hotel's manager, and we're glad we did! We were welcomed with a glass of prosecco on the house and then both ordered the chef's table, which is crafted by the chef after an inquiry into the preferences of the diner. We ended up getting delicious zucchini flowers stuffed with cheese, a superb gazpacho, a risotto with smoked cheese and onions, steak tartare and a puff pastry with strawberries and cream for dessert. The meal was very reasonably priced for what we received, and our waiter was extremely attentive and friendly, with a strong grasp of English, and was even willing to go the extra mile to pull up the location of a bar we may enjoy on the iPad that is given to each table. We also received complementary hummus, bread and lemoncello. The restaurant was relatively unbusy when we went, so we are unsure how they would handle crowds, but we'd certainly recommend it to anyone looking for a nice relaxed meal in a modern setting near florence's centre. A possible hidden gem!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thanks for the good review ... Touch Florence !!!
Florence, Italy
“when technology meets good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

me & my boyfriend recently went here to celebrate my birthday. We loved the medorn decor and felt like we were inside an NYC bistro (it also happens to be across from one of the best bars in Florence, Rex). We loved the idea of using the Ipad to browse the menu and even check out photos & detailed explanations of the food with some recommendations by the waiter. We went with the chef's menu where they design a menu specifically for you. It was awesome! Our antipasto were pumpkin flowers filled with fresh ricotta over a bed of tomatoes and basil, our primo was a beautiful risotto dish with scamorza and eggplant while the main course was a tuna steak with a pea puree and roast potatoes. All washed down with a really nice chardonnay from Tuscany. I would go back again absolutely. what a great idea!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hello and thanks for everything !!!
I saw all the pics and comments you've posted on your blog and here on trip advisor !!!
I hope to see you soon at our restaurant !!
Ciao da Max, Stefano & Matteo .... Touch Florence !!!
Boca Raton, FL
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

Our family of four enjoyed a wonderful morning in Florence with touch owner and chef. We went to the local market and then learned how to make ravioli and cookies. Everything was so delicious. I highly recommend this restaurant and class

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Was our pleasure organize a cooking class for you and your family that day !!!
I'm glad you liked.
Thanks for the support and the good review.
Let's Cook with Touch Florence !!!