My husband stayed here while in Florence and loved it. The staff was very friendly and it's in a great location. You'll find yourself walking distance to everything and even has a great little beer bar on the corner in case you need to switch it up from all the wine of Italy. :) Would highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cimatori Bed and Breakfast is an hidden gem in the heart of Florence right next to the Duomo, Palazzo Vecchio in Florence’s famous Piazza della Signoria and the Uffizi Gallery. Cimatori Bed and Breakfast is on the second floor of an historic building and it takes its name from the medieval square inwhich it is located.All major attractions are within a few minutes walking to make you feel right at home surrounded by the magic and romantic atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your B & B Cimatori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b & b Cimatori Hotel Florence
- Bed And Breakfast Cimatori