This italian villa is amazing in every way I am so definitely comming back! The service is a real 5 star, super friendly staff, the grounds are breathtaking! Seriously is the definition of perfection! I read other reviews and maybe poeple were just unlucky as I couldnt believe the negative reviews! Breakfast is soo good, loved sitting outside for breakfast with amazing views, so relaxing! While sighteeing in Florence all I could think of was how much I couldnt wait to go back to the hotel! Piazza michelangelo its so nice for pictures which is just like 1 min walk from the hotel! Our room was spacious and great views and so was the bathroom, loved all the amenities (bathrobe, sleepers etc..) When we came back from sightseeing we had fresh italian fruit in our room,, nice touch! I have no negatives at all from my stay in this property! Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true 'Urban Resort' unique in Florence. Romantic neo-renaissance villa, today a lavish hotel of only 18 deluxe rooms and suites in exclusive panoramic position on Piazzale Michelangelo, with breathtaking view of Florence only a few steps from Ponte Vecchio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa La Vedetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel Florence
- Hotel La Vedetta
- Boutique Hotel La Vedetta