We wanted to visit Florence for 3 days but we did not want to be in the heart of the town since we had a car. We stayed at Villa la Vedetta, and just loved it. It is a mansion with 18 rooms very quaint and relaxing. It sits above the Florene so you have a wonderful view of the Florence. The room, the pool the patio are all amazing as well as the staff. It is a 15-20 min walk to the town which was very nice for us. They also have a set shuttle to take you to town but the shuttle is not running all the time so if you want to take it make sure you check on the timetable for when it runs. We did not use the shuttle as we wanted to walk and enjoy the scenery, it is a nice walk but we made a best out of it. We also did not use their restaurant so can't say much about their dinning. We will defiantly go back to the this hotel next time we are in Florence.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel Florence
- Hotel La Vedetta
- Boutique Hotel La Vedetta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true 'Urban Resort' unique in Florence. Romantic neo-renaissance villa, today a lavish hotel of only 18 deluxe rooms and suites in exclusive panoramic position on Piazzale Michelangelo, with breathtaking view of Florence only a few steps from Ponte Vecchio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa La Vedetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.