Incredible view overlooking Florence. If you are in decent shape, walking into Florence is fairly easy, else a shuttle is provided to the City entrance. Shuttles do not run all the time so check to see when if you think you will need one. Also, the cost of a taxi to and from is reasonable. The rooms were very nice. I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. Also, the people at the hotel were extremely helpful when my flight was cancelled the evening before I was to depart. I would have no problem staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true 'Urban Resort' unique in Florence. Romantic neo-renaissance villa, today a lavish hotel of only 18 deluxe rooms and suites in exclusive panoramic position on Piazzale Michelangelo, with breathtaking view of Florence only a few steps from Ponte Vecchio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa La Vedetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel Florence
- Hotel La Vedetta
- Boutique Hotel La Vedetta