Perfect hotel above Florence, it's a short walk to the Piazella Michelangelo, beautiful views. Staff was friendly and helpful. We didn't eat breakfast at the hotel so I can't comment on that. Shuttle runs only twice a day so if you miss the evening shuttle, consider a taxi to return or it's a long UP-HILL climb coming back.
Wonderful little pizzeria on the walk in, it's at the bottom of the long stairs leading you down into Florence.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel Florence
- Hotel La Vedetta
- Boutique Hotel La Vedetta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true 'Urban Resort' unique in Florence. Romantic neo-renaissance villa, today a lavish hotel of only 18 deluxe rooms and suites in exclusive panoramic position on Piazzale Michelangelo, with breathtaking view of Florence only a few steps from Ponte Vecchio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Expedia, Splendia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa La Vedetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.