Great hotel, friendly and efficient staff and incredible view of Florence from the terrace. Situated on a hill, few minutes walk to Piazza Michelangelo, where you can see a copy of Michelangelo's "David". Unbelievable stay!
I would gladly come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true 'Urban Resort' unique in Florence. Romantic neo-renaissance villa, today a lavish hotel of only 18 deluxe rooms and suites in exclusive panoramic position on Piazzale Michelangelo, with breathtaking view of Florence only a few steps from Ponte Vecchio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Splendia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Jetsetter, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Villa La Vedetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel Florence
- Hotel La Vedetta
- Boutique Hotel La Vedetta