My husband, daughter and I stayed 6 nights at Villa La Vedetta the last week of November. We found the staff to be wonderful--friendly, efficient, and helpful. We stayed in the Bella Vista suite (incredible view!) and it was very nice. Quite spacious, clean, and nicely furnished. It was great to have two bathrooms and the second floor space worked well for my daughter. We opted to have breakfast included and this was a good decision. They offer a nice selection of breakfast foods and the serving time was long enough for early days as well as lazier days. The location is good--as other reviewers indicated, it is about a 15 minute walk into downtown Florence--uphill on the return. The hotel has a shuttle but we mostly walked, even in November when it was cool and rainy. Little things made the stay easier--plenty of plugs to charge electronic devices, bath slippers to keep your feet warm since they have marble floors, small safe for passports, jewelry, etc. All in all, we enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true 'Urban Resort' unique in Florence. Romantic neo-renaissance villa, today a lavish hotel of only 18 deluxe rooms and suites in exclusive panoramic position on Piazzale Michelangelo, with breathtaking view of Florence only a few steps from Ponte Vecchio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Jetsetter, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Villa La Vedetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel Florence
- Hotel La Vedetta
- Boutique Hotel La Vedetta