Great position ..from some of the rooms you can overlook the city of Florence.
very nice staff..they are always at your disposal and you feel welcome since from the arrival..
and it does not change over the stay.
rooms are renovated and clean..
we had a superior delux with a good space....
one of the best breakfast buffets ever.... great choice and beautiful decoration
the bar in the under floor is not really great, and the restaurant was empty .. probably due to the season.. but the food was good.
the only negative point was that wifi did not work... after a heavy thunder storm over Florence the day before.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel Florence
- Hotel La Vedetta
- Boutique Hotel La Vedetta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true 'Urban Resort' unique in Florence. Romantic neo-renaissance villa, today a lavish hotel of only 18 deluxe rooms and suites in exclusive panoramic position on Piazzale Michelangelo, with breathtaking view of Florence only a few steps from Ponte Vecchio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa La Vedetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.