This hotel represents good value for your money. I selected it for the following reasons:
1. proximity to the train station (no taxis required)
2. Convenient location to sightseeing destinations
4. Booking was easy as English was a common language
Upon arrival we were given a clean and spacious room. We bought a bottle of wine and enjoyed the terrace for a pre-dinner drink where we also met and enjoyed our conversation with several of the other guests - an unexpected plus. The owners couldn't have been more helpful. I would recommend this hotel for travelers like us who prefer small and affordable versus, big and lavish.
- Also Known As:
- Il Bargellino Hotel
- Il Bargellino Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For the best communication, information and service, send all enquires directly to me Carmel Coppola by e-mail: ilbargellino. Ours is a small, family owned and run hotel and I reply personally to all queries.We're ideally situated in a residential neighborhood of the San Lorenzo area with-in Florence’s historic center and walls and with-in short walking distance to shopping, dining, all major tourist sites, markets and the main station "Santa Maria Novella". All guests have access to our enormous terrace. Free WiFi and appliances, e.g. hair dryer, fan, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave etc. are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Il Bargellino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.