This is perhaps my favorite hotel in Florence. It's not on the river, nor is it the most luxurious... but it's just so comfortable. You'll see review after review talk about feeling like you're in a "luxury home or apt." And that's so true. After dealing with crowds in Florence, you feel MORE rested knowing you're headed "home" to the JK Place Firenze for the evening.
What makes it feel like a "home?" There are working fireplaces, antiques and collectables - Chinese prints, brass-framed photographs, and neo-classical furniture all tell you you're not in an ordinary "hotel."
And then there's the staff. Angela, Marina, Giovanni, and Lorenzo went above and beyond constantly - and they made some great restaurant recommendations. You almost don't want to leave... it's a great break from the "vacation & hotel" grind.
J.K. Place Firenze is located in Central Florence, close to everything. It's a charming, boutique hotel and well worth a look! It's also a Virtuoso property... so booking through a Virtuoso advisor you can get these complimentary amenities:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental or buffet breakfast daily is already included in rates/served in our courtyard breakfast room
- One complimentary luncheon for 2, once during stay (including tax but exclusive of gratuities and alcoholic beverages)
- A J.K. Gift
No doubt my favorite hotel in Florence (I do like the Seasons too, but it;s a different feel). For more information and multiple photos, see http://ow.ly/oPwTG
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort, sophistication, style and value right in the heart of Florence. J.K Place has carved out an exceptionally pleasant niche for itself, a niche that’s just seconds from the door of the stunning church of Santa Maria Novella. All the major sites are within easy walking distance. The rooms: Just twenty of them, snazzy, characterful, no two are alike, and all with signature soft furnishings in creams, granges and neutrals offset with contrasting piping in an effortlessly chic Anouska meets Ralph love-in. The glass covered courtyard and roof terrace beckon on warmer days whilst winter afternoons are best spent huddled by the fireplace in the J.K Lounge with a thick slice of cake and a steaming hot cioccolata con panna. Add very friendly, discreet service plus probably the city’s best Concierge and you are just asking for a good time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo, Priceline, MrandMrsSmith, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your JK Place Firenze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jk Place Firenze Florence
- Jk Place Firenze Hotel Florence