There isn't one thing that I would change in this Hotel. The service was warm, understated yet ever present. The design of the suites was beautiful, everything looked liked a well maintained private home.The staff answered "yes" to every request we had and really listened to what we were asking for. Breakfast was the usual sumptious buffet and even had freshly cooked eggs if you wanted. Apperitivo and snacks all day were included.It was our first time in Italy and they made sure it will not be the last.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort, sophistication, style and value right in the heart of Florence. J.K Place has carved out an exceptionally pleasant niche for itself, a niche that’s just seconds from the door of the stunning church of Santa Maria Novella. All the major sites are within easy walking distance. The rooms: Just twenty of them, snazzy, characterful, no two are alike, and all with signature soft furnishings in creams, granges and neutrals offset with contrasting piping in an effortlessly chic Anouska meets Ralph love-in. The glass covered courtyard and roof terrace beckon on warmer days whilst winter afternoons are best spent huddled by the fireplace in the J.K Lounge with a thick slice of cake and a steaming hot cioccolata con panna. Add very friendly, discreet service plus probably the city’s best Concierge and you are just asking for a good time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Jetsetter so you can book your JK Place Firenze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jk Place Firenze Florence
- Jk Place Firenze Hotel Florence