I've been travelling to Florence since long and have had quite good and also bad experiences with the hotels...I've stayed in Hotel Santa Maria Novella first time in June. Very convenient location, close to the central train station, city center and very good restaurants like Buca Mario, Gargani... Friendly, helpful people and very clean! Rooms are quite nice, especially the ones with big windows, facing the square. If you do not prefer to run across beautiful Arno river which is very close by, there is a quite good gym in the hotel too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella