This hotel is exactly far away enough from the crowds to feel relaxing while being only a 10 minute walk from main attractions. Also being close to the train station was handy, as we took a train to Rome after our stay. The staff was welcoming, the property in great shape, and the room amazing. In full disclosure, we were surprised with a complimentary upgrade, so our room was probably much nicer than their average room, but it was easy to see this is a beautiful, comfortable hotel throughout. Breakfast was a huge gourmet buffet. They even had a bowl filled with gluten free breads-- a nice extra touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella