My family of 4 (2 teenage children) just stayed at this beautiful hotel last weekend. Everything about this hotel is first class. The rooms are large, clean and beautifully decorated with an Italian flair. The rooms are quiet and over look the Santa Maria Piazza where there can be live music at night. We stayed in 2 connecting rooms and this was perfect and convenient. The breakfast has a wide variety of food - cereals, cheeses, pastries, eggs, bacon, fresh juices etc.. Very large for an Italian breakfast. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The location is perfect. It's a 5 min walk from the train station, 10 min to the Duomo, and is very convenient to delicious restaurants. We never had to take a taxi. The Santa Maria Novella hotel is our favorite and added a special touch to the end of our 10 days in Italy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella