After a poor experience in Venice I started having doubts about our travel agents understanding as to what we were after. My mind was put at rest when we checked into this hotel. Fantastic location especially given how close it was to the train station. (We'd caught the fast train from Venice to Florence) The hotel is with a cluster of hotels surrounding the Piazza Santa Maria. Only had to walk out of the hotel door to get a great meal or sit in a Piazza bar people watching while we had a good red and those skinny crisp Italian Pizzas. Great sized room, walk in robe, lounge area, internet, great breakfast included in room rate. Really friendly and helpful staff, especially at the reception. Easy walking distance to all the things to see and do. Really enjoyed this hotel, even the tiny antique rattly lift that opened at both sides!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella