This is a wonderful hotel within a short walk from the train station. We were treated wonderfully from the moment we entered the hotel. Upon checking in we were informed that we had been upgraded to a suite. Our suite was wonderful and very large in size for a hotel in Italy. We inquired of the staff about tours that could be taken And they were more than willing to arrange for our tour. The Piazza that the hotel is adjacent to does get very
loud but we did not find this to be distracting once the windows were closed. The hotel is quite close to the major attractions in Florence. And all attractions are easily within walking distance. Excellent breakfast is provided to start your day in Florence. Our next trip to Florence will include
staying at the hotel Santa Maria Novella.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.