What a lovely place to stay in the middle of everything we wanted to see in Florence and within walking distance. Great service with a smile and nothing too much trouble for the staff, the rooftop was awesome night and day for a few cool drinks, the only suggestion I have is if the put up a bigger sign out front so as people could find them because with the help of my sat nav I drove past twice and through the piazza which upsets the local police but all good fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella