One of our favorite hotels during our stay in Italy. The proximity to the train station could not be closer. Our tour company set up a taxi, but we felt a bit silly when they drove us as we most certainly could have walked with our luggage. Our room was spectacular! We had two round balconies that made me feel like a princess! Our bathroom was beautiful and rather large. Our room had a wonderful décor and plenty of room for our luggage. The staff were all incredibly friendly, and the breakfast hit the spot with pastries, cheeses, meats, juice, ect. The hotel is close to everything - shops, many restaurants, and tours. When we come back to Florence we will most definitely be staying here again.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.