Last week was my 3rd time staying at this property. Conveniently located, I enjoy this hotel every time. The rooms tend to be spacious and the bathrooms are a very good size, especially for Europe. I stayed in room 421 this time. I was initially put in a smaller room, but luckily they were able to move me to room 421 which is a very comfortable size. Also it looked right onto the piazza and the church and that view never gets tired. The decor is traditional but charming. I also liked that there was lots of closet space in this room.
My only complaints would be that the bed is very hard and the pillows very thin. Also, the shower head is a rain shower, which I personally do not like.
Breakfast, which was included, was basic but nice and served in a lovely dining room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella