We stayed here for 3 days while traveling through Italy
It was a very central location for walking around Florence and getting tours and trains
The rooms while not large we're clean,comfortable and well appointed.
The buffet breakfast was situated in a beautiful room and they worked hard to make sure everyone got as much breakfast as they wanted! Very nice!
Staff were helpful and friendly
I would stay again if in Florence
We were not aware of a roof top terrace
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella