My friend and I stayed here the last week in April. The hotel was absolutely superb! The room was amazing, great view of the Santa Maria Novella, our windows opened up to the plaza and it was absolutely beautiful. Everything was within walking distance, and it was convienently by the train station. The bed was super comfy and we LOVED the plush robes and slippers. The shower was unbelievable. Best shower ever. It's great to go out and see Florence and come back to the hotel before dinner and shower, so relaxing.
The hotel staff was extremely accomodating. Anything we needed the hotel staff was there for us. They told us great restaurant locations, definitely eat at Buca Mario. Pricey, but worth it. You have to get the Florentine Steak, it's enormous and delicious! The breakfast staff was sweet and friendly and the spread was amazing. We never had to wait for a coffee and it was such a pleasant atmosphere.
Definitely my favorite hotel that we stayed at in Italy on this trip. A must stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella