Very good hotel within walking distance of santa maria novella train station. Also close to Duomo and other attractions. Our double room was spacious, very well decorated, clean and with good sized bathroom. Room 225. A strange experience was an unfinished staircase inside room closet leading nowhere, without any exit....just there. Noise from outside quite bad starting at 6am because it faces a street. Customer service at hotel was very good. The best we experienced in our travel to Italy...from Milano to Venezia to Florence and Rome. Very good hotel with two good not expensive restaurants close Galgani and Latini. Don't go to Bucamara rest. Overpriced and overrated. Very good breakfast...complete.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella