We stayed six nights. The room and bathroom are four star quality. The breakfast was excellent with all you could eat ham, salami, eggs, fruit, yogurt, rolls and cake. The staff was extremely courteous and watchful of anyone who entered the hotel. A ten to twenty minute walk takes you to most of the key tourist sights, and one of the best tourist sights is just across the square from the hotel. We were there when the chocolate festival was taking place in the square outside the hotel and the performance of the Medieval Flag Company was spectacular. There are a number of excellent restaurants close to the hotel. We had an excellent Italian lunch at Trattoria Marione, a five minute walk from the hotel. We would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella