This hotel is close to the Santa Maria Nouvella station. About 10 minutes walking distance from the station on cobbled roads. Once you're in the square- it can be challenging to find the place as there are no boards giving directions. The lobby is small but the front desk is very helpful and welcoming.
We took 2 connecting rooms which were spacious and beautiful with a nice view of the Piazza. Decorated in a traditional manner, the white and gold bathrooms, the beautiful bed and stunning furniture gives the rooms an old world (yet modern) ambience. The bathrooms are beautiful, luxurious and clean with good quality toiletries. We were very happy.
Location is excellent. All major sights are a close walking distance.
Breakfast is fab. A big spread made the morning pleasant and set us off happily. Lots of restaurants and amenities nearby. No complaints.....
Rooms cleaned regularly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Priceline so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella