We stayed at this hotel for our honeymoon over New Years. The location is fantastic. It is close to the train station and walking distance to all other major attractions in Florence. We stayed in a deluxe room with a view. It was typical drapery/canopy bed decor. The rooms were a little small and the lay out made it difficult to settle in. Breakfast was good and staff were friendly with the exception of the owner. During our five night stay my husband was yelled at for filling his water bottle up in the gym. To add injury to insult, the woman who yelled proudly proclaimed she was the owner of the hotel. Needless to say when we returned to Florence on the same trip we stayed across the piazza at Grand Hotel Minerva. The Minerva was by far our favorite hotel in Florence.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.