Great location. Walked from train station and to the Duomo and all over. Best breakfast ever included in room rate . Careful with rental car ..... Only negative We rented a car for 3 days touring and was given a 100 euro ticket by mail 6 months later for driving in a historic section even though valet parked the car and we only drove directly in and out city. Not sure who and where got tocket . Hertz charged us $50 just to give contact info to police !?! But the Hotel is fabulous. Be sure to find the Santa Maria novella Pharmacia!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella