We returned on the fifth of December from a five day stay at the Santa Maria Novella. The hotel is excellent in every respect. The Plaza de Santa Maria Novella is one of the most spacious in Florence and the room we had overlooked this to the Santa Maria Novella Church, which is superb. No where was far to walk and we could see the Duomo from the square. The room was very comfortable, luxurious and the bed vast. The en-suite was fabulous and very well appointed. Breakfast in the grand dining room was plentiful and fresh and the staff delightful. I would highly recommend staying here. .
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Venere, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.