We finished our trip to Italy in Florence at the Hotel Santa Maria Novella. Just a very short walk from the train station and we were immediately upgraded to a larger room upon check in. Our room was beautifully appointed and we overlooked the piazza and had a wonderful view of the Cathedral. The room was immaculate and the sheets were crisp and starched. The bed is very comfortable.The bathroom was huge and all marble. The breakfast room is gorgeous with sterling silver coffee and tea service and while the breakfast is buffet everything is refilled promptly and the food is very good. The service here from the front desk to the bar is the highest caliber. We asked the front desk the night before our very early departure for a wake up call and to reserve a cab. He arranged to have a breakfast packed for us for the ride to the airport. The location is perfect and everything in Historic Florence is within easy walking distance.
This is the only place I would stay in Florence.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.