I returned to Florence to stay in this hotel a few weeks ago. I had a beautiful room with a view with a very large balcony with spectacular 270 degree views. The room was small but elegant and the bathroom was large with large jacuzzi tub. All in all a wonderful stay with a very warm hospitable staff. Excellent breakfast. Great hotel; my spot in Firenze for business or pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella