The hotel was nice and the staff was friendly. Location was outside of the central Florence but again Florence isn't that big so not a big deal. Everything you can expect from a hotel, it was clean and was decent sized. My only complaint was that the A/C system was so complicated that I couldn't figure out how to keep it at the temperature we wanted.
Breakfast was typical european but they did have eggs and sausages. It's rated 4 stars so you end up paying more in hotel taxes. Not sure if it lives up to the 4 stars, 3 no problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The villa was built in the end of the eighteenth century and has been recently restored, maintaining the fascinating atmosphere of the ancient college. The coffered ceiling, reconstituted marble flooring, mosaics and frescos constitute our hotels private collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Hotel Lorenzo il Magnifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lorenzo Il Magnifico Florence
- Lorenzo Il Magnifico Hotel