“All of my dreams came true while riding the Vespa through the countryside.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tuscany Vespa Tours

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 239 Tours & Activities in Florence
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Tuscany vespa tours offers one day scooter tours just south of Florence in the heart of the Chianti wine region. Our full day Tuscany vespa tour takes us on a exhilarating scooter ride through the hills of Chianti passing vineyards villas and olive groves.
“All of my dreams came true while riding the Vespa through the countryside.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I did the Vespa tour in July 2013 and absolutely fell in love. Everything about it was excellent from the people to the food to the views. I will definitely be back again!

Visited July 2013

Sydney, Australia
12 attraction reviews
“A Fun Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

My wife and I did the Vespa tour in June 2013. What a great day. We were a bit apprehensive about the scooters as our experience was a couple of lessons at home and now we were hitting the open roads in Tuscany. We needn't have worried. The Vespas were easy to ride and our excellent tour guides looked after us very well. We always felt safe and in control.

We spent about 4 hours on the scooters with lunch in between. We saw a fair bit of the Tuscany hills and had a nice tour of a castle's wine making and olive oil processes. A lovely lunch in a hotel was provided. There were ample stops for photos.

A fun day which we thoroughly enjoyed.

4 attraction reviews
“An Incredible Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

After backpacking through Europe for the last 6 weeks, I definitely think that Tuscany Vespa Tours was the highlight of my trip. It was simply exhilarating. The sights are out of this world and the service was of the highest standards.

My friend and I were Vespa novices, but we quickly felt very comfortable riding the bikes. Our tour guide was awesome, and he really made our trip worthwhile. I give Tuscany Vespa Tours my highest recommendation. If I return to Florence, I would definitely use them again. Thanks for a great ride.

Sydney, Australia
“A day in the country on a Vespa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Perfect day in the gorgeous countryside of Chianti with the chaps from Tuscany bikes. The bus ride through Florence into the country was very relaxing and onto the castle for wine and olive oil tasting. Feeling lazy we opted for the Vespa's, not the bikes! A great way to see the region, the views just got better around every bend in the road. Frequent stops for photo opportunities and to soak in the views. Although Florence is a gorgeous city,one of my favourites, it was great to get out into the wide open spaces for a while. Our boys loved it, ages 15 and 12, the bikes or the scooters are a must for a change. Congratulations to the boys for such a friendly, welcoming and warm day. Cheers.

Northridge
15 attraction reviews
“A MUST do while in Tuscany!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Just back from Italy and when asked what was the highlight of our trip, while there were many, this was in the TOP 3 of 16 days of adventure. We had our 2 daughters (20 & 26) with us (55 & 59) this day.

Cut to chase: Must do the VESPAS!!!!!, Keith, tour guide/owner, was knowledgable and funny! HIGHLY recommend this company!!!! Even if it looks like not so good weather....GO!!!!!! It rained lightly part of our ride but we laughed off every drop! The clothes dried (what was not under the poncho) but the thrill of the adventure stayed with us!!!! Took our family photo for our holiday card during this event.

Long story: Via the vespas, we were able to see so much more of the countryside than on the bicycles! Took the train into Florence (from Bologna which was our hub) and was at the meeting point on time. Everyone (Vespa & bike riders) loaded into vans and took a beautiful 45 min. ride up to a local castle. There were had a lovely tour of the wine making facilities, the olive oil process rooms and ended on an outdoor patio where we sampled their wine. It was a great time to meet the other participants and hear where everyone came from.

This is when the separate bike and Vespa tours began. Lucky for us, we were the only Vespa riders, everyone else was doing the bikes. Rode for a bit, met up with everyone for delicious lunch, then off for more adventure up and down the wonderful hills of Chianti. Learned so much and took tons of pix. Had to smile when we passed the bicycle riders as we zoomed up the hill they were struggling with. It was obvious there were some who had wished they booked the Vespas!

Thank you Keith for being our guide and Jason for making the van ride up such fun!