By far one of the best hotels we ever stayed in during our honeymoon and stay in Italy. We arrived via train, roughly a 15 minute walk with luggage in hand to arrive to the hotel. Passing a number of high end stores, we arrived to a rustic castle style building but dont let the rustic look from the outside fool you. We stayed at the "Grand Deluxe Romantic" room, which is a magnificent room. Very spacious and has views of the Arno river and Ponte Vecchio. FYI only a bathtub, so dont be expecting to shower. Besides the room, you will be amazed with the roof top deck. A wonderful 360 view of the city. Expect to take alot of pictures from there. Love this hotel nothing else can be said.
- Also Known As:
- Antica Torre Di Via Tornabuoni Hotel Florence
- Antica Torre Di Via Tornabuoni Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antica Torre di Via de' Tornabuoni 1 in Florence is a stunning Historical Residence, centrally located in the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance. The Residence is a Medieval Tower dating from the thirteenth century in elegant Via Tornabuoni, synonymous with the most prestigious brands of Florence. Most of the rooms have a wonderful and exclusive view of the city, the Arno River or of Via Tornabuoni with Santa Trinità square and bridge.All the rooms come fully equipped with all the creature comforts expected of a luxury establishment, including plasma television with Sat-TV, DVD player and free DVD library for our guests, complimentary wireless connection, telephone with direct phone lines, mini-bar, elettronic safe, air conditioning, heating, private bathroom with bath or shower and hair-dryer, slippers.On the rooftop terrace, a Mediterranean and American breakfast is served every morning on a rich buffet served with Richard Ginori porcelains, accompanied by hot beverages and fresh fruit juices. This is all framed by a unique and breathtaking panoramic view of Florence and the surrounding hills, that will contribute to start your day in the most pleasant way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.