A new hotel for me in Florence. We travelled in winter and thought the sunny roof terrace would be a loss - however we arrived in Florence to beautiful sunshine and made the most of the beautiful terrace. Brilliant!! Upon arrival were we're shown our rooms which had kindly been grouped together and our up-grade was very much appreciated!! The rooms were just beautiful and quiet and well-appointed. Free wifi. All clean and the beds comfortable!! Breakfast was lovely and the staff always so attentive and friendly. Great value for money. The location is excellent and easy walking distance to everything really!! Not far from the Ponte Vecchio - but it is quiet. Lovely rooftop views 360degrees. I cannot recommend this hotel more highly - will definitely be returning!!
- Also Known As:
- Antica Torre Di Via Tornabuoni Hotel Florence
- Antica Torre Di Via Tornabuoni Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antica Torre di Via de' Tornabuoni 1 in Florence is a stunning Historical Residence, centrally located in the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance. The Residence is a Medieval Tower dating from the thirteenth century in elegant Via Tornabuoni, synonymous with the most prestigious brands of Florence. Most of the rooms have a wonderful and exclusive view of the city, the Arno River or of Via Tornabuoni with Santa Trinità square and bridge.All the rooms come fully equipped with all the creature comforts expected of a luxury establishment, including plasma television with Sat-TV, DVD player and free DVD library for our guests, complimentary wireless connection, telephone with direct phone lines, mini-bar, elettronic safe, air conditioning, heating, private bathroom with bath or shower and hair-dryer, slippers.On the rooftop terrace, a Mediterranean and American breakfast is served every morning on a rich buffet served with Richard Ginori porcelains, accompanied by hot beverages and fresh fruit juices. This is all framed by a unique and breathtaking panoramic view of Florence and the surrounding hills, that will contribute to start your day in the most pleasant way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.