We've just recently returned from a wonderful trip to Florence and this hotel was the icing on the cake.
The Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni is a beautiful little hotel, within easy walking distance from the railway station and most of the major attractions in Florence. We walked everywhere and nothing was too far away. We had a lovely room with our own balcony which was very nice. The views from the two rooftop terraces are superb and are a nice place to relax with a drink. All of the staff are very friendly and helpful and make you feel very welcome and I would like to thank them for helping to make our stay so enjoyable. We wanted to go to a good restaurant for a nice meal on Valentines night and were recommended one by the reception staff which they booked for us and we were not disappointed. We sat at a table right by the Arno river overlooking the Ponte Vecchio bridge and had a delicious meal and a great night which we will never forget. The breakfast was very good, normal continental breakfast but they also did sausages, crispy bacon and scrambled egg. All in all, a great little hotel which we would definitely return to the next time we go to Florence.
- Also Known As:
- Antica Torre Di Via Tornabuoni Hotel Florence
- Antica Torre Di Via Tornabuoni Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antica Torre di Via de' Tornabuoni 1 in Florence is a stunning Historical Residence, centrally located in the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance. The Residence is a Medieval Tower dating from the thirteenth century in elegant Via Tornabuoni, synonymous with the most prestigious brands of Florence. Most of the rooms have a wonderful and exclusive view of the city, the Arno River or of Via Tornabuoni with Santa Trinità square and bridge.All the rooms come fully equipped with all the creature comforts expected of a luxury establishment, including plasma television with Sat-TV, DVD player and free DVD library for our guests, complimentary wireless connection, telephone with direct phone lines, mini-bar, elettronic safe, air conditioning, heating, private bathroom with bath or shower and hair-dryer, slippers.On the rooftop terrace, a Mediterranean and American breakfast is served every morning on a rich buffet served with Richard Ginori porcelains, accompanied by hot beverages and fresh fruit juices. This is all framed by a unique and breathtaking panoramic view of Florence and the surrounding hills, that will contribute to start your day in the most pleasant way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Splendia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.