Located near the Arno, a short walk from everything, the Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni is a beautiful place to stay. Our room was lovely, larger than we expected. The roof terrace is a beautiful way to start the day with a delicious buffet breakfast. The views are unbelievable of the entire city! As one reviewer has said, the WiFi was spotty, but we managed just fine. On the day we checked in, they were short staffed (only one person at the desk), so when that person was showing people around, there was no one else to help. Again, not a major issue. I'm only sorry we had such a short time in Florence. I would definitely stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Antica Torre Di Via Tornabuoni Hotel Florence
- Antica Torre Di Via Tornabuoni Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antica Torre di Via de' Tornabuoni 1 in Florence is a stunning Historical Residence, centrally located in the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance. The Residence is a Medieval Tower dating from the thirteenth century in elegant Via Tornabuoni, synonymous with the most prestigious brands of Florence. Most of the rooms have a wonderful and exclusive view of the city, the Arno River or of Via Tornabuoni with Santa Trinità square and bridge.All the rooms come fully equipped with all the creature comforts expected of a luxury establishment, including plasma television with Sat-TV, DVD player and free DVD library for our guests, complimentary wireless connection, telephone with direct phone lines, mini-bar, elettronic safe, air conditioning, heating, private bathroom with bath or shower and hair-dryer, slippers.On the rooftop terrace, a Mediterranean and American breakfast is served every morning on a rich buffet served with Richard Ginori porcelains, accompanied by hot beverages and fresh fruit juices. This is all framed by a unique and breathtaking panoramic view of Florence and the surrounding hills, that will contribute to start your day in the most pleasant way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Splendia, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and EasyToBook so you can book your Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.