We stayed at THG for four nights in Sep 29-Oct 2, 2012. What a wonderful location--within easy walking distance of everything you'd want to see in Florence. The B&B was immaculate, breakfasts delicious, the staff extremely helpful. We especially enjoyed the hot tub each day to pamper our weary feet. We recommend this wonderful hotel without reservation and would return in a moment. The church bells marking the hours of the day are wonderful.
- Also Known As:
- Tourist House Ghiberti Hotel Florence
- Tourist House Ghiberti Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tourist House Ghiberti is situated in the heart of Florence, close to the Duomo. It is a family run hotel with modern comforts and technology.The rooms, retaining the proper Florentine style and hung with pictures by renowned Italian artists, have private bathroom with hairdryer, air conditioning, computer with free internet access, 32 inches lcd TV, Satellite Decoder for tv and radio, DVD-CD player and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Tourist House Ghiberti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.