“fast service and pretty good food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #967 of 1,953 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Japanese
Los Angeles, California, United States
“fast service and pretty good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband and I were craving for Ramen, when we spotted this place on our way to our hotel. We decided to eat the next night here, since it was only 1 block down from our hotel. The doors open at 7:00pm and we got there at around 6:50pm. There was already a line formed outside the door! Once the staff opened the doors we sat down, and ordered our food. I got the shoyu ramen, gyoza and fried rice set. My husband got the spicy ramen, gyoza and chashu rice set. It was very interesting since the ramen noodles and gyoza were a bit different then the Japanese ones we are used to. I overheard the staff talking to some Japanese tourists that all noodles are hand crafted at the restaurant. The ramen was very good then I expected. The gyoza was a bit small, like a fried wonton, but was equally delicious.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Fleet, United Kingdom
“Piazza Views”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

The service was ok, and the food was average. You pay here for the opportunity to'watch the world go by'.

Visited July 2012