We stayed the week after Christmas with our family of four. (two kids 6 and 8) You really need a car to stay here if you are going with a family. The suites are very large and the property is beautiful. There are a bunch of great casual/pizza restaurants close by (within driving distance) that were great for our family. When we drove into Florence, we parked at the train station parking garage and walked around. Breakfast is not that great, but it is included which is a plus. We had dinner included in our package one night, but it wasn't very good. There are lots of good places to eat in Italy...definitely eat elsewhere. Nevertheless, the kids had a lot of room to run around, and it gave them a little bit of freedom that they wouldn't have had in the middle of the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just three kilometres far from the historical centre of Florence, this little gem of a hotel overlooks the beautiful hillside countryside around the town. The nine spacious rooms are immaculately styled reflecting the owners' impeccable taste and attention to detail: parquet floors, matching fabrics for beds and drapes, and spacious sparkling-white bathrooms. The panoramic terrace and quiet gardens are the perfect locations for a drink, a lovely pool has gorgeous hillside views over olive groves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Marignolle Relais & Charme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marignolle Relais And Charme
- Marignolle Relais & Charme Hotel Florence
- Marignolle Relais Charme Florence