good accommodation, the room we had was clean and comfortable and there was a good sized wet room. Breakfast was a reasonably priced with a selection of the usual breads, hams and cheeses, with fruit, cereals and yoghourts as well, regularly replenished. Helpful, pleasant friendly staff. Bonus was a shop selling water just over the road. There was a short walk to all attractions, as well as the train station, so don't take a taxi unless you really have to. We had a ground floor room which was great as we live in a bungalow and are not used to stairs, They also seem to cater to the disabled as there was a lady there in a wheelchair who seemed to know the staff well. Good restaurants close by, especially Nerone where there is a gorgeous walled garden if you like eating al fresco. Very good value for the price, can recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 1948, Hotel Azzi has historical roots, owning the third oldest license in Florence.Housed in the old building once the home of the Barbera typography it was originally part of a monastery which since the 14th century hosted travelers and pilgrims: its combination of culture and hospitality has made it a favorite place of artists, writers, painters and theatre people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Azzi - Locanda degli Artisti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Azzi Locanda Degli Artisti
- Azzi Locanda Degli Artisti Hotel