“A Lucky Guess!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Alberta, Canada
“A Lucky Guess!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Tasked with finding a restaurant in Flrence suitable for a group,meal, I chose this one because of its location and previous reviews. When I dropped in to make a booking, I wasn't sure at first, but the enthusiastic response from the wine waiter made me feel more positive about my choice. When the six of us arrived for dinner, we were each met with a glass of Prosecco, a pleasant surprise. we each ordered at least one starter as well as one or two more courses: those who ordered two more courses, although overwhelmed by the amount of food, coudn't stop eating because the food was so delicious! The Bruschetta, Chicken liver pate, and cheese with honey were all tried with happy results, and the main dishes included lasagne, ossobucco, Hunter chicken, and a vegetarian dish. We were all delighted with both the food and the service, which was offered with smiling confidence mixed with proud enthusiasm. The final touch was the apertifs with which we were presented. I was congratulated on my inspired choice, and may have neglected to disclose the fact that it was a lucky guess!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Excellent food and good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

We went to this place twice when we were in Florence. The food is good and the prices are very reasonable. Very friendly staff. I would recommend it to anyone.

Sherbrooke
“Very very good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We read reviews on Trip Advisor and decided to give this restaurant a try... And we weren't disapointed! The food was amazing, the mushroom raviolis were to die for! The bruschetta was one of the best we've had! Highly recommend!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Los Angeles, California
“our best meal in Florence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We happened upon this place on our first night in Florence and were thrilled!! So much so that we had to come back again a couple of days later. Wonderful cozy ambience with great lighting, friendly staff, and absolutely outstanding Italian food! I am still vividly dreaming about the ravioli with truffle sauce (licked the plate...would have sopped all the sauce up with bread, but as will all the bread in Florence it tasted like stale cardboard). Bread aside, my entire family loved the food here and the after dinner limoncello is a lovely touch! Go and enjoy!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Amazing!!! Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I came to this restaurant after some research on TripAdvisor I was looking for a place close to our hotel, great Florintine steak and great pasta. This place fit all three!! My mother grandmother and brother all shared the 1kg steak (€40) it fed all 3 well and was the best one we've had yet. I had the lasagna (€9) and it was amazing!!! We will definatly come back our next time in Florence. (I must say my very picky mother complimented me on how much she enjoyed the food and how it was a great find) We were very unsure when we first got there because there was no one in the restaurant (at 7 o'clock) it was completely dead but it was great. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2013