“Very very good food!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Sherbrooke
“Very very good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We read reviews on Trip Advisor and decided to give this restaurant a try... And we weren't disapointed! The food was amazing, the mushroom raviolis were to die for! The bruschetta was one of the best we've had! Highly recommend!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Los Angeles, California
“our best meal in Florence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We happened upon this place on our first night in Florence and were thrilled!! So much so that we had to come back again a couple of days later. Wonderful cozy ambience with great lighting, friendly staff, and absolutely outstanding Italian food! I am still vividly dreaming about the ravioli with truffle sauce (licked the plate...would have sopped all the sauce up with bread, but as will all the bread in Florence it tasted like stale cardboard). Bread aside, my entire family loved the food here and the after dinner limoncello is a lovely touch! Go and enjoy!

• Visited June 2013
“Amazing!!! Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I came to this restaurant after some research on TripAdvisor I was looking for a place close to our hotel, great Florintine steak and great pasta. This place fit all three!! My mother grandmother and brother all shared the 1kg steak (€40) it fed all 3 well and was the best one we've had yet. I had the lasagna (€9) and it was amazing!!! We will definatly come back our next time in Florence. (I must say my very picky mother complimented me on how much she enjoyed the food and how it was a great find) We were very unsure when we first got there because there was no one in the restaurant (at 7 o'clock) it was completely dead but it was great. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2013
Plymouth, Vermont
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Classic food resonably priced. We truly enjoyed the tuscan plate, ravioli, and the spagetti with clams! Even the house wine was delicious and only 10 euro

Calgary, Canada
“Great Food, Excellent Hospitality...True Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

My wife and I ate here twice in March while on a three week Europeon Vacation(10 days in Italy). We only spent three nights in Florence and ate here twice, had to go back after the first night. The hospitality of the owner was out of this world. On both occasions we enjoyed great conversation and complimentary grappa and lemoncello. The second night we met a local father and son during dinner, they happened to know the owner and we stayed after the place emptied and enjoyed some more wine and grappa with them and the staff. I haven't even touched on the food yet. Classic Florentine fair! Simple, yet elegant flavor combinations with a great local menu. Best Steak I ever had. That's right! Wow! A must try if you are in Florence, to truly experience local cuisine/hospitality at a very reasonable price. My wife and I both agree this was both our favorite restaurant of the entire trip.

• Visited March 2013