+ room size
+ terrace upstairs (small but nice with bell tower view and Internet access)
+ clean (rooms and bathrooms)
+ Monti, at front desk, is fantastic
+ price for what you get
- bed could be softer (personal taste)
- pillows could be better - they might invest in down pillows or 'fake' down pillows
- would prefer if all blankets were encased in sheeting that could be washed for each new guest. I don't like quilts and bed spreads that are not encased. Overall, I think they could invest more in their beds, pillows, and bedding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family run hotel is right in the heart of Florence old town - near to the Uffizi Gallery and Ponte Vecchio. Without doubt, Hotel Alessandra is one of the most centrally located hotels in Florence. In this privileged position, Hotel Alessandra offers a home away from home, with our friendly team and extensive knowledge of the local area. The hotel entrance is situated on the second floor of the building. You can reach the reception floor using the lift, small but working fine (in the 1400s buildings hadn't been designed with this in mind!) But please note that there are around 30 steps from the entrance on the street level to the departure of the lift. We very much look forward to seeing you! Andrea and Anna ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, T4B, Priceline, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Alessandra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.