- Location, location: it is in the middle of downtown Florence. In fact the whole tourist attraction area is walkable. But this place is ideal. If you want to go to Duomo, just go to a small road (del studio) in front of the hotel. Uffizi, Ponto Vecchio, no problem, 5 minutes walk south from here. Moreover, many restaurants both big and small, casual are just outside the hotel. Excellent leather jacket shops nearby and you can even do grocery shopping. The whole area is festive in nature, super safe and everything is there.
- Since, it is December, roads near the hotel are with decorative lights.
- Breakfast, free wifi included.
- Good value for Italian 3 stars standard. Bathrooms are updated. In fact, rooms are a bit better than other places we stayed. But avoid, single room, much smaller.
Neutral, things could improve:
- Can not control temperature in your room, could be a chronic problem there and unfortunately, my room is worse than others. When I ended up opening window for cool air, famous mosquitoes of Florence invaded. Yes, it is in December.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A precious black pearl tucked away in the heart of the historical center, Albergo Firenze is located in Piazza Donati just steps off of the main Via del Corso where one can easily reach important monuments like the Florence Dome, Piazza della Signoria, the Uffizi, and Ponte Vecchio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Albergo Firenze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Firenze Florence
- Albergo Firenze Hotel Florence