We stayed here for our honeymoon and had a wonderful week. The suite we had was the smerelda and it was amazing. The staff were polite and always on hand to help, the breakfasts were very good quality and the cocktails were spot on. I would reccomend this to anyone. The hotel is on the quieter side of the river but is only a short walk to the main attractions, there are some nice bars and restaurants in this arty side of the city.
My only constructive feedback would be about the bathroom in the suite. For a room of its size and cost we were hoping for a more luxurious bathroom, the shower was small and the drainage was poor but I am being picky here as the accomodation is first rate.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni Hotel
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni Florence
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in an outstanding location at the heart of the bustling, medieval neighbourhood of San Frediano, a mere 5-minute walk from the Ponte Vecchio and the city’s finest shopping district, the Palace offers only suites, Feroni, Deluxe, Executive, Junior and Classic suites.They are spread over four floors of the Palace, encompassing a gallery that is filled with objects of art and decorated with a style that brings back the past. A personal and discreet service is provided to the guests day and night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Agoda, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Palazzo Magnani Feroni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.