We stayed for three nights and wished it was longer. The room was spacious and extremely comfortable, the junior suite makes you feel you are staying in an old palace. Breakfast was spectacular and the choice almost unlimited. The location is great as you are just outside of all the crowds. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni Hotel
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni Florence
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in an outstanding location at the heart of the bustling, medieval neighbourhood of San Frediano, a mere 5-minute walk from the Ponte Vecchio and the city’s finest shopping district, the Palace offers only suites, Feroni, Deluxe, Executive, Junior and Classic suites.They are spread over four floors of the Palace, encompassing a gallery that is filled with objects of art and decorated with a style that brings back the past. A personal and discreet service is provided to the guests day and night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Palazzo Magnani Feroni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.